Sekhon Family Office ( SFO ) COIN WHITEPAPER
- Sekhon Family Office ( SFO ) is first of its kind blockchain-based Governance, Capital Assets, Commodities, Luxury, Fashion, Financial Services, Glamour, Media & Entertainment ( GCACLFFSGME ) platform intended for convenient and transparent interaction of companies and customers in the GCACLFFSGME segment through METAVERSE technologies. This is an innovative solution for the Digital-elite, Wealthy people demanding to the level of comfort, quality of service and confidentiality.
- Sekhon Family Office ( SFO ) helps you to build Capital Assets in all industries, Wealth Management, Run Family Office Processes, Plan a trip or a Business Trip, Buy/Rent a premium business jet, car, yacht, helicopter or luxury real estate and make expensive purchases anywhere in the world across the METAVERSE of GCACLFFSGME.
Technological features of SFO:
- One of the main features of SFO is the use of Blockchain technology that made it possible to make the platform transparent, open and safe for all participants of the transaction, to reduce transaction costs, business costs and simplify the process of buying and renting.
- Smart contracts contribute to the full automation of bureaucratic procedures, while decentralization changes the logic of the transaction process and sets new standards for the benefit of all users of the system: lessors, lessees, sellers and third parties.
What is the SFO-Coin token
- Sekhon Family Office ( SFO )-Coin Token is Sekhon Family Office ( SFO )'s own crypto currency designed to simplify the standard approach to renting and buying luxury , as well as to increase the security of transactions. Use SFO-Coin along with other major crypto currencies to pay for goods and services.
- By using the blockchain technology, Sekhon Family Office ( SFO ) strives to reinvent the processes of buying and renting luxury property. By combining smart contracts, blockchain and modern technologies, we have established new standards for financial relationships that take into account the interests of all parties, lessors, lessees, sellers, and third parties.