Sovereigns / Sub Sovereigns Treasury
- SFO Advices / Facilitates reforming cash management operations or contemplating more active cash management; to Sovereigns / Sub Sovereigns by the following :
- Strategic Guidance on Fiscal Policy.
- Interaction between treasury cash management and monetary policy opera- tions within the wider context of the respective economic responsibilities of the ministry of finance and the central bank.
- Institutional arrangements for an effective relationship between the treasury and the central bank.
- Contractual arrangements between the treasury and the central bank for the provision of banking and other services.
SFO Sovereigns / Sub Sovereigns Treasury Management helps in
- Bank Reconciliation - Multi-currency bank reconciliation.
- Bank Account Transfers - Execution of individual or grouped bank account transfers.
- Debt Management - Modelling / Planning for short-term and long-term debt instruments.
- Loans Management - Managing eligibility, approvals and creation of loans issued to both individuals and organisations.
- Cash Management - Enabling the forecasting of cash availability to reduce debt and increase investment income
- Investment Management - Investment management that supports the investment sub-ledger, investment illustration and integrates with government accounting.
- Liquidity Management - Providing for the administration of and accounting for all transactions related to investment funds.